Find the kind of senior care you need, from in-home care providers to live-in facilities.
Find goods & services which make a senior's life
safer and yours less stressful.
QUICK OVERVIEW: Sometimes referred to as a Retirement Home or Congregate Living, these facilities provide independent living apartments for seniors in good health who want independence and companionship.
APPROPRIATE FOR: The Senior who
• Is physically mobile and mentally competent
• Chooses to lessen responsibilities of the daily routine of maintaining their own home
• Is active and totally independent, desires apartment living in a protected environment
• Has health concerns and desires a sense of security for possible medical emergencies through 24 hour on-call service
• Wants socialization and no longer wants to live alone
• Enjoys activities, recreation and outings
• Needs transportation for medical or personal reasons
• Desires housekeeping, laundry and meals prepared
• Anticipates needing future assistance with some personal care services, which may be offered.
SERVICES PROVIDED: Amenity services include meals, transportation and social activities, usually paid for in a monthly rental fee.
Shared 1 Room - Studio Apartment: $800 - $1,200 per month and up
Private 1 Room - Studio Apartment: $1,300 - $3,500 per month and up
1 BR Apartment: $1,400 - $4,300 per month and up
2 BR Apartment: $2,000 - $5,500 per month and up
FUNDING SOURCES: Private pay only.
PRIVATE PAY SOURCE:
Conditions & Limits